Due to continued growth, Do It Right Cleaning is hiring! We are searching for a full-time residential cleaning supervisor. A residential cleaning supervisor for Do It Right Cleaning will embrace our core values
Our Core Values:
Our employees are committed to delivering our services based on these values:
- Integrity: We follow moral and ethical principles in all aspects of life
- Respect: Our committed team members form the backbone of the entire corporation. We work together with the system in order to achieve growth and profitability
- Great Customer Service: Be willing to help our customers and be attentive to their needs in a friendly manner
- Self-Employed Mentality: This is not just a J-O-B, we make decisions as if each team member were an owner and sacrificing oneself for the betterment of the organization
- Commitment: Promise to work hard in performing duties to the best of our abilities
- Initiative: The ability to see something that needs to be done and deciding to do it on your own free will without being told to do it
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and maintain (refill, stock, vacuuming/sweeping/mopping, general cleaning, empty trash and recyclables, etc.)
- Work Supplies.
- Conference Rooms.
- Patio Areas.
- Smoke Break Areas.
- Outside grounds
- Provide general janitorial support, helping the client with tasks/set-ups upon request.
- Do inventory once per week
- 2-3 years of experience
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time
- Must have a great attitude and show up to work every day
- Must have your own car to get back and forth to work.
Working days/hours would be 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday (NO WEEKENDS!) Starting pay for this position starts at $10.50 hr. Pay is every other Friday. We offer paid time off, holidays and bonus potential. Apply today!
Do It Right Cleaning, LLC
Application For Employment(DAY PORTER)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity.