Due to continued growth, Do It Right Cleaning is hiring! We are searching for an evening custodian to service 2-3 buildings each night. An evening custodian for Do It Right Cleaning will embrace our core values
Our Core Values:
Our employees are committed to delivering our services based on these values:
- Integrity: We follow moral and ethical principles in all aspects of life
- Respect: Our committed team members form the backbone of the entire corporation. We work together with the system in order to achieve growth and profitability
- Great Customer Service: Be willing to help our customers and be attentive to their needs in a friendly manner
- Self-Employed Mentality: This is not just a J-O-B, we make decisions as if each team member were an owner and sacrificing oneself for the betterment of the organization
- Commitment: Promise to work hard in performing duties to the best of our abilities
- Initiative: The ability to see something that needs to be done and deciding to do it on your own free will without being told to do it
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- General cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, restroom cleaning, dusting and trash removal.
- Must be able to bend, twist, squat, lift 20 lbs. – 30 lbs. and be on feet entire shift.
- Must have your own car to travel to and from facilities
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Must adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- High degree of professionalism
- High attention to detail
- Able to Work Independently
Normal days and hours for this position are Monday-Friday 5pm-12am.
The pay for this position starts at $10.50 per hour and is paid bi-weekly.
Do It Right Cleaning, LLC
Application For Employment(EVENING CUSTODIAN)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity.