FULL TIME SUPERVISOR
Due to continued growth, Do It Right Cleaning is hiring! We are searching for a full-time working supervisor who can primarily work the hours 2 pm-10pm Mon-Fri but flexible enough to work 8:00 am-4:30 pm or 5 pm-12am in the event of an employee's absence, etc. etc. A full-time working supervisor for Do It Right Cleaning will embrace our core values.
Our Core Values:
Our employees are committed to delivering our services based on these values:
- Integrity: We follow moral and ethical principles in all aspects of life
- Respect: Our committed team members form the backbone of the entire corporation. We work together with the system in order to achieve growth and profitability
- Great Customer Service: Be willing to help our customers and be attentive to their needs in a friendly manner
- Self-Employed Mentality: This is not just a J-O-B, we make decisions as if each team member were an owner and sacrificing oneself for the betterment of the organization
- Commitment: Promise to work hard in performing duties to the best of our abilities
- Initiative: The ability to see something that needs to be done and deciding to do it on your own free will without being told to do it
- Responsible for managing and directing janitors and the completion of customer site-specific special services: floor care and window washing, etc., to the customer and Do It Right Cleaning standards.
- Under the assistance and direction of the President, the Supervisor will manage hiring, training, and disciplining personnel.
- Responsible for hiring and training new janitors, on Do It Right Cleaning processes and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring proper maintenance and upkeep of all office equipment
- Administrative duties such as turning in payroll paperwork before the deadlines. Filling out new hire packets accurately and similar tasks which may or may not include, inventory management
- Position requires availability between 8 am-12 am in case of emergencies etc.
- Filling in for janitors when they need to take a day off and/or are not able to continue working for us.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license and your own car
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Floor care experience
- Experience cleaning commercial buildings
The normal days and hours for this position are Monday-Friday 2 pm-10 pm. There may be times you have to fill in for the day porter (8:00 am-4:30 pm) and the night shift 5:00pm-Midnight
The pay for this position starts at $13.00 per hour and pays every other Friday. APPLY TODAY!
Do It Right Cleaning, LLC
Application For Employment(FULL TIME SUPERVISOR)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to excellence through diversity.